Welcome to Lady K's Cyber Studio!

My name is Karen and I love the bling! I love the challenge of working with affordable materials. I especially like repurposing forgotten pieces of costume jewelry and giving them life in a new design. Its just the right thing to do. Here in my cyber studio is where I will share my techniques and creative inspirations with you.

Lady K's Jewelry Designs

Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Weekend with Christi Friesen


I was blessed to take a weekend class in southern New Hampshire with the devine Christi in September, 2008. Darleen Bellan of Darbella Designs: http://www.darbelladesigns.com/ was our gracious hostess. Loved her rhinestone skull in the bathroom, LOL!! Darleen is an amazing clay artist in her own right.

I was a little overwhelmed being the newbie surrounded by so many talented artists but learned a lot and a pleasant time was had by all. Here in mid winter I have fond memories of that warm fall weekend.

Here is my own design in the style of Friesen! I have all of her books and her newest publication "Polymer Clay and Mixed Media" on order. All of Christi's books can be ordered from her site: http://www.cforiginals.net/

No comments: