Welcome to Lady K's Cyber Studio!

My name is Karen and I love the bling! I love the challenge of working with affordable materials. I especially like repurposing forgotten pieces of costume jewelry and giving them life in a new design. Its just the right thing to do. Here in my cyber studio is where I will share my techniques and creative inspirations with you.

Lady K's Jewelry Designs

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Helpful Tip-Vaseline Loosens the Glues


We are well into the new year and the bitter cold of winter. Hope you are all getting creative to beat the winter blues. Here's a helpful hint to keep your glue tubes easy to open. You know how the glue gets under the cap and you can never get the cap off again? Wipe a bit of Vaseline around the neck of the tube and you will always be able to unscrew the cap on your E6000 (or any other glue tube or bottle).

No comments: