Welcome to Lady K's Cyber Studio!

My name is Karen and I love the bling! I love the challenge of working with affordable materials. I especially like repurposing forgotten pieces of costume jewelry and giving them life in a new design. Its just the right thing to do. Here in my cyber studio is where I will share my techniques and creative inspirations with you.

Lady K's Jewelry Designs

Friday, May 15, 2009

Brimfield Bling









I have been shamefully neglectful of my blog and decided to share my first ever experience at the Brimfield Antique Show. This is a huge event that comes to my area 3 times per year and attracts over 5,000 dealers and 250,000 visitors. I went with the idea of purchasing pretty vintage jewelry pieces and hoping to find vintage jewelry findings for my own creations. I found wonderful designer pieces and dealers were almost always willing to negotiate a price although many collectible pieces were out of my price range. The asking price for Larry Vrba piece was $600 and just to rich for my purse.

No comments: