Welcome to Lady K's Cyber Studio!

My name is Karen and I love the bling! I love the challenge of working with affordable materials. I especially like repurposing forgotten pieces of costume jewelry and giving them life in a new design. Its just the right thing to do. Here in my cyber studio is where I will share my techniques and creative inspirations with you.

Lady K's Jewelry Designs

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Lucite Pieces and Colored Wire

I have a secret dream of wanting to become a wire worker with my jewelry one day.  I've been playing with some of my brass pieces that have been hanging around my studio forever.





I tried experimenting with enamel spray paints on the brass, adding lucite, accenting with glass stones or orphan earrings and finishing with exquisite parawire.  I made a few pendants:

No comments: