Welcome to Lady K's Cyber Studio!

My name is Karen and I love the bling! I love the challenge of working with affordable materials. I especially like repurposing forgotten pieces of costume jewelry and giving them life in a new design. Its just the right thing to do. Here in my cyber studio is where I will share my techniques and creative inspirations with you.

Lady K's Jewelry Designs

Saturday, April 24, 2010

New ID for Bracelets

I acquired a box of ID bracelets (remember Speidel?) in one of my many close out jewelry lot purchases.  I've been scratching my head for awhile thinking of SOMETHING to do with them.  I painted one of my brass pieces and glued it to the ID part of the bracelet which made a great surface to decorate.  I got busy gluing my lucite pieces and crystals and a great piece of German glass.  Don't forget to outline your piece with a silver or gold Krylon leafing pen which gives the piece just a bit of extra elegant finish.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just love what you've done with the ID bracelets, what a clever idea!

Laurie @ cutethings6

Unknown said...

In possession of some old unwanted or broken jewelry? Rogers Jewelry is the place to turn them into cash. We offer a great service and pay top dollar. Contact us at http://www.rogersjewelry.com