Welcome to Lady K's Cyber Studio!

My name is Karen and I love the bling! I love the challenge of working with affordable materials. I especially like repurposing forgotten pieces of costume jewelry and giving them life in a new design. Its just the right thing to do. Here in my cyber studio is where I will share my techniques and creative inspirations with you.

Lady K's Jewelry Designs

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Working with Resin

I love encasing items in resin to see what the end result will be.  Here's a few pieces I made by sticking a finding to duct tape, adding a bit of 2 part resident to the openings, and then got creative with seed beads and no hole beads.  The first piece started with this silver metal embossed circle. 

I added a center rhinestone for a bit of sparkle
This is the circle after I added resin, no hole beads and let harden.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

In need of a loan? Roger Jewelry buys, sells, as well as provides Cash loans on gold, diamonds and other types of jewelry for a fair price. Make sure you get the right amount for your prized possessions. Visit us at http://www.rogersjewelry.com

Addisonroy22 said...

Detailed and descriptive articles written in this blog is really very helpful for me as well as for other who seeking such kind of knowledge. It is definitely going to become useful in coming future.
Decorated kobbari bondam with names in Vizainagaram