Welcome to Lady K's Cyber Studio!

My name is Karen and I love the bling! I love the challenge of working with affordable materials. I especially like repurposing forgotten pieces of costume jewelry and giving them life in a new design. Its just the right thing to do. Here in my cyber studio is where I will share my techniques and creative inspirations with you.

Lady K's Jewelry Designs

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Alice in Mushroom Land?


With the resurgence of Alice in Wonderland starring Johnny Depp, I thought my mushroom pendants would make a great Alice themed pendant I love encasing things in resin and the mushroom pendants have an outer lip perfect for pouring resin.

Here's a poured resin necklace I made with a pretty Victorian lady print and porcelain flowers added for a lovely double sided necklace.

No comments: